Check out new sites

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

kokopelli34609

Check out new sites

Post by kokopelli34609 »

There is a new studio north of Tampa, Florida. Here is a link to thier site: www.intunestudio.com
I also have a new website, all photos, artwork and music have been done in my various bedroom studios. So if interested, take a look at: www.protostellarjet.com
All critiques are welcome, Spaceman Spliff
John Sayers
Site Admin

Post by John Sayers »

I hope the upgrade includes more acoustic treatment then just hanging flimsy black curtains everywhere. ;)

cheers
john
kokopelli34609

Post by kokopelli34609 »

Curtains are actually inch thick proscenium theater drapes designed to separate stage sounds from the audience. Plus they were donated. Have to make money before we can build a real facility. Yes, the ceilings and other walls are going to be treated with aurolux baffling. I would like to build a steel building and then build a floating studio inside, but like I said, gotta make some money first LOL
kokopelli34609

Post by kokopelli34609 »

Financing is underway for the construction of a new permanent facility. This facility will house two control rooms, two large rooms (one dead, one live), various isolation booths, lounge, offices, and a full live rehearsal room.

Nine new songs released on www.protostellarjet.com