Hi there

Get your "what mic?" frustration or "have you heard" out here. The language could get real okka in here mate.

Moderators: Aaronw, kendale, John Sayers

santibanks

Hi there

Post by santibanks »

Ola !

Didn't find a real place to fit this one in so I do it in here if nobody minds...

My first post here to introduce myself. Just discovered this nice looking forum and registered immediatly...

But ok, I'm Santi Jansen, 18 y.o (30th of july 19), from the Netherlands. I work under the name of Santi Banks and my styles are different from most people of my age. I'm into classical stuff, soundtrack scoring, ambient/new age/chillout (the enigma like idea), prog rock, bit of jazz and well other contributions where people need me for stuff I can find my way in (which isn;t certainly electronical music or muzak like trance, dance, hiphop, r&b, chartlisting stuff, techno etc etc etc (no one offended!)).

I'm busy with synths since my 14th or so I believe... I "build" my own studio here in my bedroom in the couple of years I'm working. Gear includes roland, yamaha, ensoniq, emu, akai, alesis, KRK, peavey, behringer, samson, superlux and more. Working in Cubase SE on windows and bought myself an Ibook with now also an Alesis IO2 audio interface ordered for the Ibook (its a power G3, mac osx 10.3.9).

Anyways I can go on for ages so I quit with boring ya all ;)
See you guys at the forum ! For any questions, feel free to ask !
sharward

Re: Hi there

Post by sharward »

Welcome to the forum, Santi!

If you're into Prog Rock, then you probably recognize my avatar. 8)

There are many fellow Netherlandians here... You've got lots of company.
santibanks

Re: Hi there

Post by santibanks »

sharward wrote:Welcome to the forum, Santi!

If you're into Prog Rock, then you probably recognize my avatar. 8)

There are many fellow Netherlandians here... You've got lots of company.
To be honest the first thing that comes in mind is mike odfield but I guess that is not correct... So no I don't recognize the avatar :? :oops:

But thanks for the welcoming !

good to hear that there are some dutch people here.
[font=arial]
Santi Banks is a human being, with 2.0 ears, learning how to mix in a 5.1 environment. For some reason, no one takes seriously his suggestion of using gene therapy to add 3.1 more ears to surround-mixing engineers.
[/font]